It has been a popular assumption that Pat Gelsinger, Intel’s new CEO, would be a very different leader for the company. And as he announced IDM 2.0 strategy, it seems Intel has fully steered towards foundry business. Could Intel work with its competitors, or compete with its own partners? JW Insights invited Rob Enderle to answer these questions. Enderle is President and Principal Analyst of the Enderle Group, he has a long history with leading technology companies like Intel and IBM.
ijiwei Talk EP78: Pat Gelsinger’s come-back with coopetition plan
- ijiwei Talk EP77: IBM vs. GlobalFoundries, the risks of outsourcing
- ijiwei Talk EP76: Intel to acquire GlobalFoundries is part of US onshore plan?
- ijiwei Talk EP74: Lack of demand, how could Europe rebuild semiconductor manufacturing independency?
- ijiwei Talk EP73: U.S. suspending exports of semiconductor equipment to China could backfire soon
- ijiwei Talk EP72: How to build China’s own semiconductor equipment supply chain?
- ijiwei Talk EP71: Cross-border M&A is a harder game for China, but not impossible